• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Material: Metal
  • Type: Zinc alloy
  • Product Type: jewellery box
  • Technique: Plated
  • Style: Antique Imitation
  • Use: Wedding Decoration & Gift
  • Theme: Love
  • Regional Feature: China
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LIDONG
  • Model Number: LD-2862M/AL
  • Size: 13.2x10.4x8cm
  • Color: Silver plated and black coating
  • Carton Measurement: 37.6X29X35.2cm
  • N.W./CTN: 18.7kgs
  • G.W./CTN: 16.7kgs
  • The velvet colour inside: claret red or dark blue

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details 1pc. / copy paper / PE bag / paper box.
Delivery Time Shipped in 30 days after payment
Product pictures

The velvet colour inside: claret red 

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Details:

1pc / copy paper / PE bag / paper box.

Delivery time:

1) sample order:3-7days after your payment

2) usual order:25-35days after your deposit


1) T/ T

2) sample order:100% payment before production

3) usual order: 30% deposit and 70% balance before delivery


Goods can be shipped by sea / by air or by express,  and ways of shipment depend on their total cubic meter and weight.

Company Information

Dongguan Lidong Hardware Gift Co., Ltd. founded in 2005, mainly produces zinc alloy products. We provide ODM as well as OEM products and keep developing new products to meet customers' demands.

Our company possesses a complete set of production line from drawing design, mold shape and die-casting molding to finished product packing. We supply various metal arts and crafts, including vases, jewelry boxes, bottle openers, ashtrays, tea caddies, cosmetic mirrors, photo frames, tissue boxes, money saving boxes , dishware and other kinds of zinc alloy gifts /crafts.

We have built our business on the basis of high quality and prompt delivery and win mutual trust with our customers all over the world. Besides, our company takes "Credit and Quality First, Customers Supreme" as our principle to create prosperity together with you wholeheartedly. We warmly welcome friends in and over China to visit our company.


Our Services

1. Please contact us anytime for the inquiry information.

2. We provide competitive price, prompt delivery, and our products are of high quality.


1. Are you a factory or trading company?

We are a factory, So we have price advantage than trading company.

2. How long can i get the sample?

After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready 

for delivery in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5days.

3. Can you inform your delivery time?

Normally it takes 25- 35days to finish the goods after receving the deposit.

4. What is your payment terms?

our payment method is T/T , 30% payment as deposit,when the mass production is finished,before sending, payment the rest of 70% payment.

Contact us

Company : Dongguan Lidong Hardware Gift Co., Ltd.

Address: 2nd industrial district, Xinnan village, Qishi town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China.  

Zip: 523499

E-mail:  dglidong01 (ART)126.com

Tel:  0086- 0769-86724932

Fax: 0086- 0769-86669332

Contact : Annie zeng

Skype: hzboannie

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
1 Transactions 300+
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $33,000
Learn More